Head of Insights – Full Time
KidsKnowBest is the fastest growing kids’ media agency in the world. Specialising in market strategy, insights, content and all things kid. Clients include Disney, LEGO, eOne, Cartoon Network, Warner Bros, Hasbro and many others.
We’re now scaling up our team and need a Head of Insight to lead, develop and deliver exciting insights that feed into the wider business and support our clients objectives.
What we need you to do, day to day:
• Working with our clients and internal stakeholders to understand their needs, and identify and implement appropriate methods of research in order to provide insights and recommendations.
• Primary and secondary data sourcing, including the creation, sending and response management of surveys, reports and presentations.
• Help grow, define and maintain the scope of KidsKnowBest’s consulting and research arm.
• Selling our services to existing and potential clients.
• Assisting the research team with additional tasks and growth.
• Oversee research projects with multiple methodologies.
• Commissioning and managing our suppliers and research partners to deliver projects.
• Networking and engaging with senior research specialists and media professionals across the industry.
Characteristics we’re after from you:
• You’re happy to roll up your sleeves and help out the whole team.
• A curious mind, self-starter and endlessly keen to learn and develop themselves professionally.
• Confident in working directly with clients.
• Organised and structured, but also able to juggle multiple projects.
• An understanding of the kids media industry and how insights drives other teams at KidsKnowBest and our clients.
• You care about what children are consuming.
• You care about getting things done.
• Have a real understanding that kids are at the heart of all we do.
• A self-starting learner as well as confident to teach others.
• Unflappable in nature with a great attention to detail and great at explaining and convincing industry research complexity to all audiences.
• No 9-5 mentality.
Required experience and skills:
• 5+ years of experience in the research industry.
• Attention to detail, proven analytical skills and report writing.
• A good know how to apply the correct research method.
• Able to turn research data into clear findings that inform decisions.
• Experience implementing research methods – from initial conception right through to the final product.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Experience designing research programmes that get to the heart of client challenges.
• Demonstrable involvement of successful outcomes from managed research projects.
• Participation in ethical research methods, which you evangelised for and reflected in the practices of the design research team.
• Experience of user-centred design practices and knows how to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely findings.
• Able to work across and advise multiple disciplines in kids media production.
Benefits of the gig:
• Competitive salary (Salary on application)
• Full-time work
• EMI-qualifying share options
• Pension scheme
• Brand new MacBook
• Constant opportunities for personal growth
• Work-hard, play-hard culture with regular socials
• Central London office
• Office dogs
How to apply:
We’re leaders in the kid industry, so we need someone who is passionate about kids and the content they consume. Send us in what game or toy you would invent and why, along with your CV and cover letter explaining your potential impact at KidsKnowBest and why you’re the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org