- We were approached by Puffin Books to commemorate and celebrate the late and world-renowned author, Sir Terry Pratchett and mark his phenomenal publishing success.
- We produced a video showing our young talent reading their most cherished extracts from Terry Pratchett books, capturing the imagination of children but also of adults.
- Produced in our studio, the kids were open to express themselves as creatively as they wanted to – a true fit to Terry Pratchett’s imaginative world of literature.
“I’ve had a brilliant response with the full version being viewed 4.5k times on the Puffin YouTube channel, which is completely organic traffic. I think the social clips on Puffin have also been performing high above the usual benchmark. As part of the paid social campaign I think last time we checked we’d had about 45k video views – so not too shabby at all!”
Jannine Saunders, Marketing Manager
- The video was distributed via Puffin’s official YouTube page which saw it outperform all of their YouTube videos organically.
- It was also a contributor to the marketing push that saw an increase in Terry Pratchett book sales.