- Universal has become beyond recognisable, as one of the world’s oldest major film studios.
- To coincide with the release of their movie Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, we worked together to create pre-release content and PR movements to boost hype towards family audiences.
- Working with a local church to use their space, we recreated several iconic Jurassic Park moments with our young talent, sourcing all equipment, props and costumes.
- We organised Tom, 7, to interview Jeff Goldblum, showing him our produced content.
- Our interview reached over 55,000 organic views and the video received over 2,600 engagements on YouTube.
- Distributed as an exclusive on a national newspaper website.
- The turnover from bringing the idea to market, sourcing all equipment, costumes and location, was eight days.