- We were approached by Zapf Creation with a goal to create a campaign to build a larger audience in the UK, boost sales of their new Baby Annabell doll, and to intensify virality of their brand.
- We created a parody video in response to the birth of the royal baby, in which two children impersonated Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s experience of being new parents.
- The ‘doppelgangers’ were selected from our audition process.
- Location, costume and set design were tailored to create a royal match.
- The campaign was covered by Daily Mail, Heart Radio, Smyths Toys, Daily Mirror and others.
- Our video reached a 16% engagement rate on YouTube.
- There were over 1.2 million views across social platforms.