TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site is operated by Kids Know Best Limited (“KidsKnowBest” “We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10288812 and have our registered office and main trading address at 49 Greek Street, London, England, W1D 4EG. Our VAT number is GB 248 1660 00.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
KidsKnowBest reserves the right to amend this Agreement from time to time and as such, amendments shall be effective and legally binding upon posting by KidsKnowBest on the Site. Registered members will be informed by email of any amendments. If you do not agree with any amendments, you have the right to terminate your membership on the Site. By becoming a registered User of our Site, you agree to be bound by any changes to this Agreement after the amendment has been posted for at least thirty (30) days. It is recommended that this Agreement is reviewed regularly to ensure that you are up to date with all changes.
CHANGES TO OUR SITES
1. We may update our Site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
2. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on them, will be free from errors or omissions.
ACCESSING OUR SITES
1. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site.
USE OF THE SITE BY YOU
As a user of the Site, you represent, agree and acknowledge that:
1. All registration information you submit is genuine and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
2. Your use of the Site and its services does not violate any applicable law or regulation in your country of residence.
3. You will not post through the Site any threatening, harmful, pornographic, obscene or otherwise illegal material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon our rights or those of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy). You will not express views that are crude, sexist, racist, discriminatory, or otherwise offensive or in breach of any laws. You will not post any content through the Site that has been edited by you or any third party, or in any way altered by you or any third party so as to include libellous, defamatory, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, abusive content, or otherwise cause the violation of any rules or regulations of any regulatory body.
4. If you are a registered User, you must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
5. You will not post or otherwise make available on the Site any material which you do not own. You also have the permission of the parent or guardian of each minor who appears in a recording on the Site and you are fully entitled to make available to us the recording to put on the Site.
6. You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, or make available any material on the Site except as is strictly necessary for your own personal non-commercial home use.
7. You will abide by the set rules of any competition or promotion that you participate in on or via the Site.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you has access to your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise stated the promoter of competitions on the Site is KidsKnowBest.co.uk.
Entrants must be over 16. Employees/families/agents of the promoter and its associates are not eligible. Only one (1) entry per person/per household. No purchase is necessary. Details of the winner can be requested. Prize is subject to availability/may be substituted. No cash alternative/prize is non-refundable/non-transferable. The promoter accepts no liability for lost/damaged/incomplete entries. Proof of entry is not proof of delivery. The winner may need to sign a statement of eligibility/liability/publicity release. Third party Terms and Conditions may apply. To the extent as permitted by the laws of England and Wales, the promoter excludes all liability for any loss in connection with the competition. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Completion/prize fulfilment/ where entrant has consented to share this information with other companies for marketing.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the authorised licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Sites, and in the material published on them. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Sites for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Sites for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
The content on our Sites is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Sites is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Sites or any content on them, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: use of, or inability to use, our Sites; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Sites.
We only provide our Sites for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Sites or to your downloading of any content on them, or on any website linked to any of them.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We both respect the copyright of others and take any allegation of copyright infringement with the utmost seriousness. Accordingly, we comply with the Copyright Designs and Patents Act of 1988 (the “Act”) and all other applicable laws, and if notified, we shall take steps to remove the infringing work in accordance with Article 14(1)(a) of the E-Commerce Directive (2000/31/EC).
If you are a copyright claimant or act for a copyright claimant in connection with any of the exclusive rights under copyright law, allegedly being infringed, we ask that you immediately contact KidsKnowBest, with the following information (the “Notification”):
1.) A signed writing by a party (e.g., a physical or electronic signature) authorized to act on behalf of the copyright claimant who owns the exclusive right or rights allegedly being infringed on the Site;
2.) Clearly identify the copyrighted work or works allegedly being infringed and a specific location on the Site where the copyrighted work or works are allegedly being infringed;
3.) Information to enable KidsKnowBest to contact you, including a physical address, telephone number and e-mail address;
4.) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work or works allegedly being infringed has or have not been authorized by the copyright claimant, it agent or the law; and
5.) A statement, under the penalty of perjury, by a party authorized to act on behalf of the copyright claimant or the copyright claimant herself or himself, who owns the exclusive right or rights allegedly being infringed on the Site, that all information contained in the Notification is accurate and that the party is the copyright claimant, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright claimant who’s exclusive right under copyright law is allegedly being infringed.
Please immediately forward the Notification containing the above information to KidsKnowBest’s designated copyright agent c/o:
Kids Know Best Limited
49 Greek Street
We do not guarantee that our Sites will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Sites. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our Sites by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Sites, the server on which our Sites are stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Sites. You must not attack our Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Sites will cease immediately.
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Sites in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Sites must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Sites other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on our Sites other than that set out above, please contact info@KidsKnowBest.co.uk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND RESOURCES IN OUR SITES
1. Where our Sites contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
2. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
To contact us, please email info@KidsKnowBest.co.uk