Terms & Conditions of Kids Know Best Ltd (“KidsKnowBest”)
These Terms & Conditions of Use set out the legally binding terms for your use of KidsKnowBest. By using the Services defined below, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
"You" means you, the user of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site and "Your" shall be interpreted accordingly. "We/Us" means KidsKnowBest.co.uk and "Our" shall be interpreted accordingly. "KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site" shall have the meaning as set out above. "Users" means the users of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits. "User Information" means the personal details which may be provided by You to Us via the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site.
2. Use of this site
Your use of the www.KidsKnowBest.co.uk site is expressly conditional upon your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your consent to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use the www.KidsKnowBest.co.uk site.
Each User accepts that KidsKnowBest is a website on which Users can view videos and images created by or including the involvement of minors talking about products and the provision of this and other actions are referred to as the “Services”. Videos, images or comments may only be submitted by a registered User.
A copy of these terms and conditions can be obtained by emailing: info@KidsKnowBest.co.uk, with the subject line: KidsKnowBest Terms & Conditions.
KidsKnowBest reserves the right to amend this Agreement from time to time and as such, amendments shall be effective and legally binding upon posting by KidsKnowBest on the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site. Registered Members will be informed by email of any amendments. If you do not agree with any amendments, you have the right to terminate your membership on the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site. By becoming a registered User of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site you agree to be bound by any changes to this Agreement after the amendment has been posted for at least 30 days. It is recommended that this Agreement is reviewed regularly to ensure that you are up to date with all changes.
3. Acceptable Use
By using the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site and services, you represent and accept that:
1. All registration information you submit is genuine and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information.
2. Your use of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site and Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation in your country of residence.
3. You will not post through the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site any threatening, harmful, pornographic, obscene or otherwise illegal material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon our rights or those of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy). You will not express views that are crude, sexist, racist, discriminatory, or otherwise offensive or in breach of any laws.
4. If you are a registered User, you must be at least sixteen years old.
5. You will not post or otherwise make available on the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site any material which You do not own. You also have the permission of the parent or guardian of each minor who appears in a recording on the Website and you are fully entitled to make available to us the recording to put on the Website.
6. You will not copy, download, reproduce, republish, frame, broadcast, transmit in any manner whatsoever, or make available any material on the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site except as is strictly necessary for Your own personal non-commercial home use.
7. You will abide by the set rules of any competition or promotion that You participate in on or via the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site.
Access to certain areas of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site is restricted to registered Users only, and permitted on the basis that:
1. Email address and password are personal to you and may not be given to anyone else to access the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site.
2. You will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any restricted area of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site.
3. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your username and password. We will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
4. You will not create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site, or other users.
5. By registering with KidsKnowBest.co.uk, we will add your email address to our newsletter distribution list.
You can unsubscribe from our email newsletters by clicking the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of all newsletters, or alternatively emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting removal.
4. Content Ownership
KidsKnowBest claims no ownership rights to any submitted videos or imagery, unless acquired, that appear on the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site but relies solely on permission from the Member concerned to make a particular recording available for view.
Materials and content contained in and displayed on the Website may be protected by copyright and similar rights and the format of the Website itself is protected by copyright and similar rights owned by KidsKnowBest and KidsKnowBest owns and retains all rights in the KidsKnowBest Services.
6. Social Media & YouTube Channel
Our KidsKnowBest.co.uk Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channels are open to all but we ask you to follow these guidelines to help provide a respectful, open and transparent environment for all our users.
By using or viewing these pages you agree to all the relevant conditions in the terms of service.
All competitions running on the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channels will be subject to, but not limited to, our Terms and Conditions.
We ask users to post content that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole.
You retain your rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through KidsKnowBest’s online platforms. By submitting, posting or displaying content on or through KidsKnowBest’s online platforms, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
Please be aware that comments on these channels are constantly moderated. If you wish to report anything inappropriate, please email: email@example.com.
7. Intellectual Property
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors.
1. If You become aware of any such distribution or commercial exploitation, You agree to notify Us immediately.
2. You acknowledge that by posting or sending material or content to the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site You grant to Us and Our licensors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty free, worldwide licence to use the materials both within the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site, Services and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, and adapting and editing the materials.
3. The Site contains links to third party Web Sites, including those provided by advertisers and commercial sponsors. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by KidsKnowBest.co.uk of the contents of, or goods or services provided by such third party Web Sites. KidsKnowBest.co.uk is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of information contained on such third party Web Sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
4. KidsKnowBest.co.uk is open to the linking of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site from other appropriate Web Sites provided such links are to the Sites homepage (and no deeper within the Site) and provided KidsKnowBest.co.uk gives its consent to the establishment of such links. Notwithstanding the foregoing, KidsKnowBest.co.uk reserves the absolute right to refuse to consent to such links without giving reasons. Any links to the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site from another Web Site must be presented in such a manner that the viewing of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site is not impaired by framing or similar techniques that may impair the visitor's user experience.
9. Prohibited Activity
You must not use KidsKnowBest’s Website or Services in any way which may lead you or KidsKnowBest or any third party to be the object of any claim or legal action, whether criminal or civil if in our reasonable judgement you have done so then we may terminate your membership with immediate effect.
10. Liability Disclaimer
KidsKnowBest is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content on the KidsKnowBest site or otherwise in connection any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised with the Services. KidsKnowBest takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on KidsKnowBest or through the KidsKnowBest Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or Services provided by its advertisers. KidsKnowBest is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the KidsKnowBest Services.
In addition, KidsKnowBest assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. KidsKnowBest is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the KidsKnowBest Services or combination thereof.
Unless otherwise stated the promoter of competitions on the site is KidsKnowBest.co.uk.
Entrants must be over 16. Employees/families/agents of the promoter and its associates are not eligible. Only one entry per person/per household. No purchase is necessary. Details of the winner can be requested. Prize is subject to availability/may be substituted. No cash alternative/prize is non-refundable/non-transferable. The promoter accepts no liability for lost/damaged/incomplete entries. Proof of entry is not proof of delivery. The winner may need to sign a statement of eligibility/liability/publicity release. Third party Terms and Conditions may apply. To the extent as permitted by UK law, the promoter excludes all liability for any loss in connection with the competition. Details of entries will be kept on a database and may be used and passed to third parties to enable the processing of Completion/prize fulfilment/ where entrant has consented to share this information with other companies for marketing.
You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and including their officers, directors and employees and servants immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You, and (if applicable) your officers, directors and employees, servants and agents and against any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site.
13. Exclusion of Warranty
The KidsKnowBest Services are provided “as-is” and as available. KidsKnowBest provides no warranty of the timely, secure, error-and interruption-free provision of Services. KidsKnowBest expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. KidsKnowBest cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the KidsKnowBest Services. The exclusion of warranties does not affect your right of withdrawal.
Some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of warranty or liability, such as liability for death or personal injury as a result of negligence or fraud of KidsKnowBest. Some of the limitations in this Agreement may therefore not apply to you.
1. We shall comply with all applicable data protection legislation from time to time in place in respect of any personal information relating to You gathered by Us.
2. You may be asked to input information about yourself on different pages of the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Site. We will not use the information You provide to Us for any purpose other than as stated at each location where such information is requested.
3. Please use email contact@kidsknowbest to notify Us of any changes to the information You have previously given or if You wish to withdraw Your consent to Our using Your User Information for the stated purposes or for any form of promotional contact.
Should You wish to make any comments to Us about the KidsKnowBest.co.uk Web Site or if You have any questions relating to the same please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of the KidsKnowBest Website or any of the KidsKnowBest Services is acknowledgment of your acceptance of these terms and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and KidsKnowBest regarding the use of the KidsKnowBest Services. The failure of KidsKnowBest to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us at: email@example.com with any queries regarding our terms and conditions.